1) You can get an overview of your performance directly on your trivago Hotel Manager dashboard. Click here to learn more, under "What can I see on my dashboard?".2) You can check your personalised Rate Connect dashboard in the Rate Connect area on trivago Hotel Manager. Your Rate Connect dashboard allows you to track performance for the past 12 months (either globally or per market), viewed on a monthly, weekly, or daily basis:
- Budget: Monitor how much of your budget has been consumed at any given time.
- Visits (clicks): View the number of users redirected to your booking page from trivago.
- Cost: Track your total investment (calculated as CPC multiplied by the number of clicks received).
- Estimated bookings: Track the number of bookings you receive over a given time period.
- Revenue: View your gross revenue (indicated as total booking value based on tracking pixel data). Note: When you start a Rate Connect campaign, we install a small tracking pixel that allows us to calculate your revenue each time a direct booking is completed on your hotel website.
- Estimated CPA: View your estimated cost-per-acquisition for each booking received (calculated as costs divided by revenue).