The top metrics shown on your Rate Connect performance page (Bookings, Revenue, Est. CPA) are calculated using only the bookings for which we have complete data from the trivago tracking pixel.
To ensure these metrics reflect your true performance with Rate Connect, you can manually update and confirm bookings if the data is inaccurate or missing.
How it works:
- Choose the Bookings tab on the Rate Connect performance page
- Click on List to view your bookings individually
- Click on Confirm to view data for a specific booking
- Edit the data in the pop-up window, then click on Save
After clicking on ‘Save’, the data for that booking will be included as part of your Rate Connect performance metrics.
What to do if you don’t recognize a Rate Connect booking:
- Check your booking engine to find a match for the data listed in Rate Connect
- If you’re unable to find the booking in your booking engine, click the ‘Contact us’ link at the bottom of your booking list