If you need to register your hotel on trivago, you can do so by clicking here.
To learn how to do it, please check this tutorial. Press the button to start!
If you've already completed your registration, but you need assistance with assigning your hotel to your account, follow these five easy steps once you've logged in to trivago Hotel Manager:
- Click on Settings at the top right corner of your screen
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu
- Choose Assign Hotel from the navigation menu on the left
- Enter the name of your hotel in the search bar and click on it when it appears on the list
- Finally, click on Assign
Should your hotel NOT appear, you can add it to trivago by clicking on Add Hotel from the navigation menu on the left. Then:
- Fill in your hotel information in the drop-down menus
- Click on Send at the bottom of the page when you've finished
The approval process for this can take up to seven working days.
For more information, watch the video: