When you're logged in to your trivago Hotel Manager account, choose Description from the navigation menu on the left:
- Click on Create your description
- Choose the language in which you'll write your description from the drop-down menu
- Take a look at the guidelines to find out how you should structure your description
- Enter your hotel description in the available space (min. 100 words or min. 300 characters for character-based languages)
- Click on Publish now when you've finished, or Save as draft if you aren't quite ready to publish it on your profile.
For extra assistance on how to create your hotel description, click on Start the tutorial.
Good to know: 79% of travelers' clicks go to profiles with a hotel description. Have yours available in the key foreign languages that apply to your market. Stay away from free online translation tools, as those can introduce errors in the language and misunderstandings of the content.