You can register your property for free on trivago Hotel Manager by clicking here.
For a step-by-step guide on how to register, click on the Start the tutorial button.
If you've already completed your registration, but you need assistance with assigning your hotel to your account, follow these five easy steps when you’re logged in to trivago Hotel Manager:
- Click on Settings at the top right corner of your screen
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu
- Choose Assign Hotel from the navigation menu on the left
- Enter the name of your hotel in the search bar and click on it when it appears on the list
- Finally, click on Assign
Should your hotel NOT appear, you can add it to trivago by clicking on Add Hotel from the navigation menu on the left. Then:
- Enter the required information about your hotel
- Click on Send at the bottom of the page when you've finished
We'll get in touch with you after the approval process of assigning and/or adding your hotel; this can take up to seven business days. For further information on how to register on trivago Hotel Manager, watch this short video: