When you click on a photo, a pop-up window appears and shows the actual size in pixels. We recommend that photos have a width of 2,000 pixels.
Articles in this section
- How can I upload images?
- How can I set an image as a main image?
- How can I delete images from my image library?
- Why are old images still displayed in the collage even though I've deleted them on trivago Hotel Manager?
- How can I find out the actual size of a photo in my image library?
- Why can’t I change the order of how images appear?
- There are three ways to assign a room type to a photo: