To ensure that travellers see the best images of your hotel, we use a specialised algorithm to prioritise images that have the best quality and the highest likelihood of triggering interest in booking. Due to this automatic image selection process, we currently don't offer hoteliers the option to control the order of how images appear. To have your images prioritised, please make sure that they're the best quality.
Articles in this section
- How can I upload images?
- How can I set an image as a main image?
- How can I delete images from my image library?
- Why are old images still displayed in the collage even though I've deleted them on trivago Hotel Manager?
- How can I find out the actual size of a photo in my image library?
- Why can’t I change the order of how images appear?
- There are three ways to assign a room type to a photo: