Performance data is available in two locations on trivago Hotel Manager:
1. Your Rate Connect performance area
Here you can track all of the important performance metrics over the past 12 months (either globally or per market); viewed by month, week, or day:
- Budget consumption: Check how much of your monthly budget is left at any given time.
- Clicks: View the number of times travellers click on your official website rate.
- Bookings: Track the number of direct bookings you receive over a given time period.
- Revenue: View your gross revenue based on tracking pixel data.
When you start a Rate Connect campaign, we install a small tracking pixel that allows us to calculate your revenue each time a direct booking is completed on your hotel website.
- Estimated CPA: View your estimated cost-per-acquisition (CPA) for each booking received (calculated as costs divided by revenue).
2. Your trivago Hotel Manager dashboard
To learn more, click here.