In order to be visible on trivago, you need to be listed on any of our 250+ affiliated bookings sites (OTAs) or use a central reservation system (CRS). If your hotel isn't bookable through one or more of our affiliated OTAs, or there aren't any prices shown for selected travel dates, then your hotel won't appear in trivago search results. To learn more about the OTAs we cooperate with, please contact our Hotelier Care team.
Articles in this section
- How can I add my hotel to trivago?
- I have found a duplicate of my hotel in trivago. How can I remove one of them?
- My hotel is already assigned to another account what can I do?
- Why can't I assign private apartments to my account?
- My hotel does not appear in the trivago price comparison, even though I've already created my hotel entry.
- Is it possible to manage several hotels on a single account?