When you're logged in to your trivago Hotel Manager account, choose Images from the navigation menu on the left to reach your image library.
- Click on Add new images
- Upload one or multiple photos at a time from your computer or mobile device
- Assign a room type to photos so that travellers know what your property offers
Good to know:
- We can only accept .jpeg or .jpg photo files
- Photos should be 2,000 pixels in width
- Your image library should have up to 20 high-quality photos that project rooms and areas of your property in the best light.
You can watch this short video to learn how to do it, too: